Crescent View Lodging Extended Stay Hotel Serving Westlake, Sulphur, Lake Charles Louisiana
Important! Our office is closed on weekends and Holidays. You can not rent a room when we are closed and expect to move in that same day!
All guests registering must be 18 years of age and must present photo identification upon check-in. Occupancy may be restricted by local ordinance. One or two persons may occupy a room with one bed. Two people may occupy a room with two beds. All overnight quests must be registered. All unregistered guests must vacate the property by 10:PM. No roll away beds or air mattresses allowed.
Check-in and Check-out Dates
You may book up to 7 days in advance, based on availability. Maximum number of days that you may book online is 28. Minimum rental period is one week. Check-in time is 2 PM and all guests must check-out by 11 AM. All guests registering must be 18 years of age or older and must present photo identification upon check-in. Payment for your accommodations required at check-in with accepted credit card. We do not accept cash, checks or money orders.
Room Types and Beds
The online reservation process provides rates and room types to accommodate only the number of adults indicated on your reservation. Please make sure that you reserve a room that provides the number of beds necessary to accommodate each guest. Sleeping bags, cots, and furniture of any kind may not be placed in a Crescent View room by any guest.
Payment may be made with credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Diners Club International, JCB or VISA) at check-in. Arrangements for 3rd Party Credit Card billing must be made by calling Crescent View Lodging directly at least 5 hours prior to arrival of reservation.
NO CASH! NO CHECKS! NO MONEY ORDERS!
Room prices quoted in Directory may be higher during special events and holidays.
Pets: “Service Animals” ONLY!
- Animals that assist the disabled, known as “Service Animals,” are always welcome. Like pets, however, any Service Animal that poses a health or safety risk may not remain onsite.
- Animals that pose a health or safety risk may not remain onsite and include those that, in our managers’ discretion, are too numerous for any one room, cause damage to our property or that of other guests, are too disruptive, are not properly attended, or demonstrate undue aggression.
- All Service Animals must be declared at check-in. This is very important because it provides our staff with key information about the occupants of each room.
- Please be considerate of other guests when walking pets on the property and clean up after your pet.
- Pets should not be left alone in a room or automobile.
- Due to safety concerns for our employees and your pet, we will not service a room unless the pet is secured or crated.
- If you fail to comply with the above and your unattended pet prevents our staff from servicing your room, you may be asked to vacate the property.
We appreciate your cooperation and we look forward to your stay.
Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 5:00PM
Closed for most Holidays
After Hours Check-In
If you check-in after normal business hours through our pass code system, we will leave paperwork in your room for you to complete. The housekeeper will collect the papers the next business day.
Reservations – Guarantee & Cancel Policies
Reservations can be made for Crescent View by calling our office at 337-888-3053 during business hours: Monday-Friday 8AM to 5PM except Holidays or online at the web site www.ExtendedStaySWLA.com.
If it becomes necessary to cancel a reservation, you must notify Crescent View Lodging by 2:00PM on the arrival date and receive a cancellation number. If you do not cancel your guaranteed reservation, your credit card will be charged for the first night and the remainder of the reservation will be cancelled.
In the unlikely event that we cannot honor your guaranteed reservation, we will reimburse you for the first night’s lodging at a comparable property.
Crescent View will make every effort to honor room types or special requests (first floor, etc.) when you make your reservation. However, the availability of these special requests cannot be guaranteed in advance. Crescent View does offer facilities for the disabled.